Keep checking here, or subscribe to our mailing list, and we will let you know when the next free workshop is scheduled. Meanwhile, see my new FieldGuide at Amazon, or for a limited time, download for FREE using the button below.
Paradies® law works with a global network of foreign counsel to make worldwide intellectual property legal services available to our clients, and we coordinate the complex process necessary to secure international intellectual property rights.
We enjoy developing mutually beneficial relationships with foreign counsel and offer the same value-based flat fee arrangements that we provide to our domestic business clients, providing our foreign clients the same predictability and value.
Size : 244.61 Kb
Type : pdf
Paradies® law combines a boutique law firm experience with fair, flat fee pricing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. We are located in the Tampa/St. Petersburg region of Florida, and our team of legal professionals will help you to own, protect and grow the value of your intellectual property or "IP"! So many business owners find out too late that they don't even own the IP created for their business. Your Paradies® law team will include a Florida bar certified intellectual property (IP) attorney and registered patent attorney and an intellectual property paralegal. Paradies® law is innovative and constantly seeks to improve responsiveness and reduce costs of legal services provided. Try chatting with us (limited hours) or contact us by email or telephone! Tell us what you would like or don't like. We're committed to providing you with the best service.
If you want to own, protect and grow the value of your IP, the first step is to have the proper agreements in place:
- Bylaws, Shareholder Subscription Agreements and Operating Agreements are used to keep track of ownership and other rights of shareholders in your company.
- Assignments and Work Made for Hire agreements are used to own intellectual property (IP) rights developed by your employees and outside vendors.
- Licenses allow you (in-licensing) or others (out-licensing) to use IP as permitted by the terms and conditions of the license.
- Releases protect against future lawsuits when using anything in which someone else might have rights, such as IP rights or right of privacy or publicity.
We can help you with these foundational agreements. You don't want to do anything without laying a firm foundation for your company. You need these agreement to own your IP.
The next step is to protect your trademarks, copyrights, domain names, trade secrets and patents. If done right, registering your IP rights, using these tools, will add value, build equity in your business and reduce your risk of losing your rights. This will give you peace of mind and allow you to recruit others to help you grow your business.
- Trademarks, service marks and trade dress identify your company as the source of goods and services.
- Copyright registration can give you important extra rights including statutory damages and attorneys' fees.
- Domain names are not traditional IP but can be protected as IP rights.
- Trade secrets are defined by state and federallaw and require reasonable care in protecting your commercially valuable information from public disclosure.
- Patent rights give the owner the right to exclude others from practicing the ideas captured in the claims of an issued patent for 20 years from the date of filing of a valid, unexpired U.S. patent.
Our legal services span from helping you with corporate formation to global protection of patent and trademark rights. Our team can help you with ownership and registration of copyrighted works, agreements for protection and licensing of trade secrets and other intellectual property, immigration and corporate formation and formalities.
Our services provide you and your innovators with a competitive advantage in your industry. Whether computer software, biotechnology or professional services, regardless of your field, legally protecting your brand and innovations add value to your business. Our value-based flat fees provide businesses with a predictable budget for building your portfolio of brands, works of authorship, designs, know-how and inventions.
Registered trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, domain names, and patents provide intangible rights that grow the value of your business, if you know how to capture and protect these assets.
Our innovative approach teaches you how to use agreements and procedures to identify, capture and protect your intellectual property rights.
We believe that an educated client is the best intellectual property protection, and our legal counselors are teachers, as well as attorneys. Chris Paradies, President of Paradies law, has created programs for business owners, especially catering to small business owners, who are underserved by the current legal system. Paradies IP, which is not a law firm, provides an affordable solution called the IP master class, which includes licensed access to agreements, step-by-step training and IP gardening reports and alerts that help you take action to own, protect and grow the value of your company's IP assets.
Disclaimer: Paradies IP, LLC is not a law firm and does not provide legal services.